Welcome to the planarian.net!
Welcome to ‘planarian.net’ !
Last update: 30-AUG-2005
The present web site (http://planarian.net) is intended to serve various information about taxonomy and other field of reserch of planarians.
Supervisor: Masaharu Kawakatsu, Dr. Sc., Sapporo, Japan. DQA01524@nifty.ne.jp
Webmaster: Gen-yu Sasaki, Tôkyô, Japan. firstname.lastname@example.org
KAWAKATSU-&-SASAKI's WEBPAGES ON PLANARIANS, SAPPORO AND TÔKYÔ (ISSN 1348-3412)
A continuation from the ‘Occ. Publ., Biol. Lab. Fuji Women's College, Sapporo (Hokkaidô), Japan’ (Nos. 1-34, for 1970-2000; ISSN 0917-4362)
- No. 35: issued on Dec. 31, 2001
- A Commentary on a Japanese Paper by the Late Mr. T. Tozawa in 1918 Describing Two New Vorticeros Species (Plathelminthes, “Turbellaria”, Prolecithophora), with Its Electronic Reproduction.
- No. 36: issued on Jan. 31, 2002
- An Electronic Reproduction of the Late Dr. T. Kaburaki’s Three Color Plates Attached to His 1922 Papers on Japanese Marine, Freshwater and Land Planarians (Plathelminthes, “Turbellaria”, Tricladida), with a Taxonomic Commentary.
- No. 37: issued on Aug. 17, 2002
- A List of Triclad Turbellarians from México in Kawakatsu’s Collection.
- No. 38: in preparation
- Japanese Freshwater Planarians in Color: Supplement.
- No. 39: issued on Mar. 12, 2003
- Chromosomes of a Macrostomid Species from Central Japan: Macrostomum gigas Okugawa, 1930.
- No. 40: issued on May. 10, 2003
- Bipaliid Land Planarians from Nagasaki Prefecture and the Vicinity, Kyûshû, Japan: Color Photographs of Living Specimens and the Karyotypes.
- No. 41: issued on Jan. 11, 2004
- [The foundation of turbellariology in Japan was consolidated by papers published in the 1880-1925 Age of the Zoological Magazine, Annotationes Zoologicae Japonenses, and the Journal of the College of Science, Imperial University of Tokyo.] In Japanese.
- No. 42: issued on Jan. 24, 2004
- The Present Status of Taxonomic Studies on Acoela (Platyhelminthes) in Japan.
- No. 43: issued on Feb. 29, 2004
- A Blank Topographical Map of Japan, with Explanatory Maps of the Izu-Ogasawara Islands and the Southwest Islands for the Chorological Study of Planarians.
- No. 44: issued on Apr. 13, 2004
- Type Series of Japanese Freshwater Turbellarians.
Land planarian indices series
ADDITIONS AND CORRECTIONS OF THE PREVIOUS LAND PLANARIAN INDICES OF THE WORLD (TURBELLARIA, SERIATA, TRICLADIDA, TERRICOLA)
- Bull. Fuji Women's College, No. 39, Ser. II: 111-120. 2001.
- Bull. Fuji Women's University, No. 40, Ser. II: 162-177. 2002.
- Bull. Fuji Women's University, No. 41, Ser. II: 96-114. 2003.
- Bull. Fuji Women's University, No. 42, Ser. II: 88-96. 2004.
Copyright (c) 2001-2005 by Masaharu Kawakatsu and Gen-yu Sasaki. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction prohibited.